There are 4 registrar positions. The Paediatricians at Albury-Wodonga Paediatric Group are involved in the training and supervision of post-graduate doctors in Paediatrics.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries, position description and for assistance in applying for each position.
One (1) registrar is appointed directly via Albury-Wodonga Health through the Victorian Paediatric Rural Advanced Training process:
- 2 positions each 6 months
- Accredited for the mandatory advanced training regional/rural term
- Enquiries to Dr David Christie or Dr Mark Norden
- Two (2) Paediatric Registrar positions with NSW Greater Eastern Paediatric Physician training network:
- 2 registrars are appointed via the NSW Greater Eastern Paediatric Physician training network
- Both positions are accredited for the RACP mandatory rural/regional term
- Applications via the NSW Health website
One (1) Paediatric registrar position with the Canberra Hospital Paediatric Training Program:
- 1 registrar is appointed via the Canberra Hospital Paediatric Training program
- Applications are via the Canberra hospital