The Albury Wodonga Paediatric Group is looking for a General Paediatrician to join our thriving private clinic.
Our practice currently has 5 full time general paediatricians together with a community paediatrician.
Albury-Wodonga has an estimated population of 100,000 with a catchment of approximately 200,000 people in the surrounding area. Our David Street clinic provides a base for outpatient work in the region. This position will involve a rich mixture of medical and developmental problems for children and young people. AWPG offers:
- Supportive senior colleagues with a wide network of allied health and mental health services.
- Visiting Sub-Specialists including respiratory, cardiology, endocrinology, haematology/oncology, and neurology.
- Clinics fully booked by friendly administrative staff.
- Flexibility- Part-time and family friendly working hours.
- Modern IT (including Genie EMR) in a world class working environment, including Telehealth facilities.
- Established CPD program.
- Established Allergy clinics and Diabetes clinics.
- Practice partnered with UNSW Rural Medical School.
- No acute hospital paediatrics, weekends or on-call commitment.
- Remuneration- based on billings, more information on request.
Albury-Wodonga is 3.5 hours by road from Melbourne and Canberra. The area has great schools, excellent cafes, playgrounds and is close to ski fields . Several daily flights from Sydney and Melbourne.
If you are interested please contact Jody Reid, Practice manager regarding this opportunity on 02 60 511 222 and to discuss with Drs David Christie and David Newsom.